2013 PYSA Fall Classic Tournament
Dates: November 9th and 16th
Games played on the 9th and the 16th
Register here for the tournament NOW!!! Click Here
- All Players will receive a free gift for participating in the tournament
- This year we are opening the tournament to U8's as well, age range will be U8 to U14
- Commemorative Tournament Tee shirt is offered for sale (See linkhttp://www.portlandyouthsoccer.com/leaguecup for design)
- This year we will be awarding a CLUB TROPHY to the club, which teams that have finished with the most points based on the number of teams participating, and the total number of points accumulated. This trophy will be given to the club president for one year then passed onto the next year's winner.
- First place teams will receive the following
- Coaches: First place trophy
- Players:Gold (Not real gold) first place 3D Medal with the Tournament Logo
- Second place teams will receive the following
- Coaches: Second place trophy
- Players: Silver (Not real silver) second place 3D Medal with the Tournament Logo
Dates November 9th and 16th (games played on both dates)Cost U8 Teams $225 (No more than 8 players on your roster, play 4v4) Two 20 minute halves. No more than 2 guest players. (See below for guest player definition)
U9-10 Teams $300 (No more than 12 players on your roster, play 6v6) Two 20 minute halves. No more than 2 guest players. (See below for guest player definition)
U11-12 Teams $325 (No more than 16 players on your roster, play 8v8) Two 25 minute halves. No more than 2 guest players. (See below for guest player definition)
U13-14 Teams $350 (No more than 18 players on your roster, play 11v11) Two 25 minute halves. No more than 3 guest players. (See below for guest player definition)Guest player definition A guest player is used in lieu of another player on your team who could not or chose not to attend the tournament. The guest player policy is not in place to have coaches to deselect players on their team and then select players for their team to compete in the tournament. The spirit of this rule is to allow your team to compete in the tournament because without getting guest player you may not have been able to. NO, NONE, ZERO All-star teams will be allowed into the tournament this year. Please note the intent of the tournament is for the enjoyment of PYSA teams. Stacking a team for the tournament is not in the SPIRIT of what this tournament is about. Any team found doing so will forfeit all games. Number of games Each team will play 3 games minimum
Number of referees for games U8 thru U10 One Referee U11 thru U14 One Center referee and two Assistant referees
Space will be VERY, VERY limited this year so hurry do not wait until the last minute as your team may not be able to participate. This will be a GREAT way to finish the season!!Tee shirt design and cost This year PYSA is selling a commemorative Tee Shirt with this years Tournament logo. The logo represents the fall season in Portland and is the in the shape of a soccer ball with the leaves simulating the spots on a ball, with the tournament name surrounding the outside. The logo will be placed on the front of the tee shirt approx. 8 to 9 inches in diameter.
Size range for the tee shirts is Youth Medium to Adult XXL.
These tee shirts will be available via PRE-ORDER at a cost of $13.95 each and will not be available after the tournament. You will be able to order these tees when you register for the tournament. We highly recommend that you ask all of your player/parents ASAP.
Any questions regarding the tournament please email PYSA Executive Director Brett Thompson at firstname.lastname@example.orgFall Classic Tournament FAQ's Does the tournament take place on both dates the 9th and the 16th Yes, we play on consecutive Saturdays How many games will my team play on the 9th and the 16th Your team will play two on the 9th and one on the 16th unless your team makes it to the final then your team will have an additional game What times will the games start and finish Games will start either 8am or 9am and finish around 5pm or 6pm